Graphic Artist with proven ability in design, online and offline campaigns, project planning and Identity creation. Team player with excellent communication skills: verbal, written, interpersonal and presentations. At ease with tight deadlines.
- President of NC A&T Chapter of the Technical Association for the Graphic Arts (TAGA) Currently changed to the International Graphic Arts Education Association (IGAEA)
- Formed the first ever NC A&T Design Team
- Member of the Technical Education Collegiate Association (TECA)
- Vice President of mentorship in the Collegiate 100 of NC A&T
- Member of the Council of Presidents at NC A&T
- Design Concepts, execution, presentation of posters, signage, brochures, booklets, websites and identity for a variety of clients.
- Designed, developed & maintained websites and web applications per request.
- Maintained customer satisfaction by, educating them of services, maintaining regular communication, managing expectations and exceeding their expectations.
- Created Facebook, Twitter, Kickstarter and Google campaigns to increase web presence
- Implemented Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Was responsible for design, site structure (information architecture), and daily maintenance of eCommerce websites and many of LCI’s localized sites.
- Fully Designed user interface for Government ecommerce website http://lcidistribution.com/
- Worked with programmers seamlessly utilizing Eclipse open development platform. Edited Java code to theme website. used with Subversion Repository to back up files and maintain code revision integrity.
- Created HTML designs for promotional and transactional emails.
- Utilized Google Analytics to track web marketing campaigns.
- Trained Customer service in using the newly designed website.
- Troubleshooted any web related issues and directed them to appropriate parties.
- Worked closely with upper-management when appropriate to inform them of progress.
April 2006 – June 2007 (READ RECOMENDATION)
- Design layouts for circular advertisement while maintaining brand consistency, accuracy and integrity.
- Electronically implement designs as assigned, consistent with overall firm standards.
- Perform press checks, match prints as needed.
- Create HTML for promotional and transactional emails.
- Prepare graphics for online use
- Conceive ideas, concepts and campaigns;
- design, produce, and works with others in the creation of communication materials in print, the world wide web, and other mediums for a variety of instructional, promotional, development, and recruitment projects.
- Created branding guides for attorney photos on website and printed collateral
- Created methods/naming conventions to easily find past marketing efforts
- Conceived and developed monthly e-mail reports that show marketing coordinators and the firms internal clientele, previous completed projects.
January 2005 – April 2006 (READ RECOMENDATION)
- Worked for the Center for Distance Learning at the University.
- Created Blackboard graphics to enhance distance learning teaching capabilities.
- Created various promotional items including:
- Brochures, Posters, Advertisements, Logos and web redesign.
Adobe Acrobat (Advanced, 4 years experience)
Audacity (Expert, 5 years experience)
CSS (Expert, 6 years experience)
Email Design (Expert, 6 years experience)
Facebook (Expert, 6 years experience)
Flickr (Expert, 5 years experience)
Google Analytics (Advanced, 4 years experience)
HTML (Expert, 8 years experience)
InDesign (Expert, 5 years experience)
Microsoft Office (Expert, 9 years experience) –PowerPoint, Excel, Word–
Photoshop (Expert, 8 years experience)
QuarkXPress (Advanced, 4 years experience)
Twitter (Expert, 3 years experience)
Wordpress (Expert, 4 years experience)
YouTube (Expert, 2 years experience)
You can see some of my work HERE.
Available upon request