As you can tell by the title of this post I am no chef…but I sometimes love to randomly whip up some tasty treats when I feel inspired to do so. Well I created something after being inspired by both the new Pizza Hut Garlic Bread Pizza and Wal-Mart’s Chicken Bacon & Ranch Sauce Pizza. Both tasted so good that I decided to make something similar that doesn’t cost a ton and doesn’t take forever to make.
Frozen Garlic Bread
Traditional Pasta Sauce
New York Extra Sharp Cheddar
Fully cooked grilled Chicken (there are tons of different brands in restaurants…can even used left over chicken)
- Chop Fresh Basil Leaves
- Chop up fully cooked Chicken.
- Warm Frozen Garlic Bread to crispness in oven.
- Bake Bacon in oven until crisp (then crush it into bacon bits in Paper Towel)
Loosely written instructions:
- Spread Pasta Sauce on cooled Garlic Bread.
- Generously spinkle Chopped Basil, on pre-sauced Garlic Bread
- Spread some Ranch dressing
- Generously spinkle chopped chicken
- Sprinkle some Shaved Parmesian and cut up some New York Extra Sharp Cheddar and bacon bits
- Spread More Pasta Sauce
- and repeat as much as you want….
- Bake your concoction until cheese melts.